Your “Data” is in Safe Hands. Only you can access it.
‘Clearclaim Ventures Private Limited’ will be called as ‘Clearclaim’ here onwards
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Aadhaar details for KYC
- Contact information like mobile number including email address
- Information such as address and postal code etc
- Emergency contact details of your near and dear ones
- Other information like your investment information like the type of investment & financial firm name where or through you have done the respective investment (We do not collect any of your account numbers and amount of investment you do anywhere)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and maintaining your Clearclaim profile
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send you your order status and other account related communications to keep you updated about your Clearclaim account
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- When you visit our Web sites or mobile application, we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page
Here at Clearclaim, we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place the industry-recognized physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Whenever we prompt you to provide any sensitive information, such as your investment information or your payment information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website or application, look for the cancel button that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at support@Clearclaim.in
Taking care of your Password/s (Password security):
Clearclaim firmly believes in protecting the personal information of the customer. Clearclaim or any of its staff or official will never ask for any password or related information from its customers and the customers are also advised, to protect access to their accounts and to other channels, do not disclose the passwords to anyone.
Two factor authentication using OTP
Generally, we send OTP on your registered email and mobile number to login your Clearclaim account under two factor authentication process. OTP will be generated by system automatically and once it is received by you; you can use it to login your Clearclaim account.
You can also change your password using ‘Change Password’ functionality on timely basis if required. It is recommended that the customers necessarily change their own passwords on timely basis to avoid any unauthorized access to their accounts or to avoid security breach. The customers are also advised not to keep any written or other record of the password/s so that no third party could access the same. The customers will also need to undertake not to disclose the password to anyone.
The password is private information and must be kept confidential by the owner of the username related to the password. If a password is known by someone other than the owner, that username and password could be misused to access resources and information possibly with criminal intent and without notice since they would appear as the registered owner.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Clearclaim undertakes not to disclose the investment information provided by the customer to any person including Clearclaim employees and officers unless such action is necessary to the extent required by law and for regulatory purposes. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Clearclaim may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2022.
In case of any further queries feel free to reach out to us on support@Clearclaim.in