Terms and Conditions
Accepting the Terms
‘Clearclaim Ventures Private Limited’ will be called as ‘Clearclaim’ here onwards.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the Clearclaim website and application operated by Clearclaim Ventures Private Limited.
Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the Service.
Provision of the Services by the Clearclaim
- Clearclaim focuses on the improved customer experience to its end users. You acknowledge and agree that the Clearclaim can change the forms and the nature of its Services on timely basis without any prior notice to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that Clearclaim holds the right to stop (Permanently or Temporarily) its Services (Or any feature of the existing Services) to you and its users without any prior notice to you. You may stop using Clearclaim Services at any time and you also do not need to inform Clearclaim specifically when you stop using the Clearclaim Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that Clearclaim can disable the access to your account, and you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your profile details and other information that you store on your Clearclaim account.
- You acknowledge and agree that Clearclaim can change the Terms and Conditions as well as policies of the Clearclaim’s ‘Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)’ and ‘Claim form’ on timely basis without any prior notice to you or its users
- You acknowledge and agree that Clearclaim can reach out to your emergency contacts provided by you (when you subscribe Clearclaim’s paid Services) at any time by means of a phone call, written communication, or in-person only and only when it is necessary and is required as a part of Clearclaim’s standard operating procedures to meet the commitments made by Clearclaim at the time of purchase of Services by you.
Use of the Services by you
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from India).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Clearclaim, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Clearclaim. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Clearclaim, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Clearclaim has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Clearclaim may suffer) of any such breach.
- If you are using Clearclaim on behalf of another individual, you should be doing so with the consensus of that individual after fully understanding the implications of this action. Clearclaim will not be held responsible if you are doing this without the knowledge / consensus of that person concerned.
Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to Clearclaim for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Clearclaim immediately
Privacy and your personal information
- You agree to the use of your data in accordance with Clearclaim’s privacy policies
- • Some parts of the Services are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on the plan you select when you purchase Clearclaim’s paid Services
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
1. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS, SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT CLEARCLAIM'S WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
2. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
3. IN PARTICULAR, CLEARCLAIM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
a) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
b) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
c) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
d) THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
4. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
5. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM CLEARCLAIM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
6. CLEARCLAIM FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. SUBJECT TO OVERALL PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CLEARCLAIM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
A. ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;
B. ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
I. ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICES;
II. ANY CHANGES WHICH CLEARCLAIM MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
III. THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
IV. YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE CLEARCLAIM WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
V. YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;
2. THE LIMITATIONS ON CLEARCLAIM'S LIABILITY TO YOU IN PARAGRAPH ABOVE SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT CLEARCLAIM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
Termination of Use
Clearclaim may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the website, app and services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever.
You may also stop using the services of Clearclaim at any time by closing your account, in such event you must email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request account closure. Clearclaim will close your account as per your request.
All your information will be deleted immediately from the primary server upon termination. This information cannot be recovered once account is terminated.
Refunds & Cancellation
- Questions about refunds and cancellations should be addressed to support@Clearclaim.in
- Once you are subscribed to Clearclaim by purchasing any of its paid Services with a successful transaction, you will not be eligible for any refund
- Cancellation policy does not apply to any of the paid services you buy from Clearclaim
Changes to this Terms and Conditions
Clearclaim reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 15 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.